Go Indonesia :: Tips To Explore Indonesia On Motorbike
There are many ways to explore Indonesia. The country offers countless tourism attractions to discover. If you want versatility, riding a motorbike is the best way to get the most of your traveling experience. You can join a go Indonesia tour, so you won’t get lost.
How to Explore Indonesia by Riding a Motorcycle
Can you ride a motorcycle? If you can, that is good. You won’t find serious troublesome when riding one in Indonesia. Moreover, it is the ideally cheap vacation idea as a backpacker. You can even set your own schedule and decide which places to go. Here are some tips to guide your trip when you explore Indonesia on bike:
- Keep the lights on and always use the turn signals when you are riding the motorbike.
- Use your horn when passing another vehicle to warn other drivers.
- Slow the ride down when you are about to cross a bridge or railroad.
- Be aware of holes and gaps in the pavement.
- Take time learning the basic directions, including the green road signs in Indonesian language.
- Stop at Pertamina, the national gasoline chain in the country to get your tank full and take a rest when you get tired of riding.
If you still feel afraid to make the trip on yourself, you can look for a trusted local tour agency and obtain the complete indonesia tourism info. You can explore Indonesia on a motorbike by following the most preferred tour plan.